Sunday, December 9, 2012

P.W.C.Davidar I.A.S. says NO to Violence against Women

P.W.C.Davidar, I.A.S joins the 'Chennai men say NO to violence against women' series! In this personal statement, Mr Davidar suggests that men who habitually abuse women or subject them to violence have a problem with their own sense of identity. He proposes that violent men both acknowledge this fundamental psychological issue and take steps to overcome this habit of violence.

Mr Davidar is currently Special Secretary, Higher Education Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.

1 comment:

  1. very informative post indeed.. being enrolled in http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course,I was looking for such articles online to assist me.. and your post helped me a lot :)fbunciar 2245

    ReplyDelete