Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello, all!

It has been six weeks since I joined the Prajnya team as the Campaign Coordinator for this year's 16 Days Campaign, and what a learning experience it is proving to be! I have been interested in gender as an academic and a journalist, and now, my involvement in this campaign has added a new dimension to my understanding of issues regarding gender violence.

It has also been an enriching experience to work with the ever-enthusiastic team of Prajnya volunteers. They have been working very hard, helping me ideate, plan and line-up events for this year's campaign. Because of this collective effort, the 2013 campaign looks quite promising. Do keep checking this space for regular updates! Looking forward to your continued support and a successful campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment