Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Letter from Maryam

Hello everyone!


This is Maryam, Programme Associate at Prajnya. I have been keen to work on the 16 Days Campaign ever since joining Prajnya in April of 2021, and am glad to say that the experience exceeded my expectations and hopes by a lot.


The past 2 months flew by me in a blink–I remember welcoming our 2021 Campaign Associate, Niroopini, one Monday in October, utterly clueless about how the next few weeks were going to pan out. I have to say though, that every stage of putting the campaign together, no matter how frantic, was thoroughly exciting. Being able to work closely with my peers at Prajnya and beyond opened me up to a world of learning, and getting to attend the expert panels and discussions was the cherry on top in this experience. 


I’m grateful for the wonderful guidance and unwavering support received from Dr. Swarna Rajagopalan and others at Prajnya. In Niroopini, I’ve found a dependable and honest friend whom I will cherish for a long time. I’m glad to have been a part of the 2021 Prajnya 16 Days Campaign Against Gender Violence, and look forward to many many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment