Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Prajnya Gratitude Post

The Prajnya Gratitude Post

by Niroopini Muralidharan

Days are flying by; I feel like I just joined Prajnya as the 2021 16 Days Campaign Associate, and we’re already working on post-campaign operations. The knowledge I have gained and growth I have witnessed in the past 2 months has been immense. 


I’m grateful to Dr. Swarna Rajagopalan for trusting me with the 2021 Prajnya 16 Days Campaign Against Gender Violence, and I owe a lot to this opportunity. When I first joined, I was filled with self-doubt and uncertainty as I found myself surrounded by people I looked up to for a long time. My doubt was met with trust and support from everyone here. As a fresher, I wanted to work at an organisation where I was respected and had respectable peers, and I found just that at Prajnya. 


I had a wonderful time listening to and learning from the eminent feminist voices that were involved with the campaign. I found myself challenging my own views and opening myself up to a world of knowledge.

Every part of putting the 2021 16 Days Campaign together was immense fun, and I’m glad the Campaign was such a grand success. I’m proud of what we put together as a team despite the pandemic and Chennai floods.


I would like to thank everyone involved for your support, the 2021 16 Days Campaign would not be what it is without you. Thank you!


I’m officially signing off as the 2021 Prajnya 16 Days Campaign Associate, but would love to stay on as a volunteer for as long as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment