Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Introducing the Campaign Associate

I'm Niroopini Muralidharan. I completed my Bachelor's in Sociology and Masters in Public Administration. Public policy, feminism, politics, sociology and administration always fascinated me. I've always wanted to work in the NGO sector where I can make a bigger impact that leads to greater societal change, and I'm fortunate and glad my career began at Prajnya. 

I believe that campaigns are one of the most effective ways to reach out to the community and catalyse change. I feel immense pleasure and excitement in being a part of the 2021 Prajnya Gender Violence Campaign as the Campaign Associate. It has been a dream of mine to do the kind of work Prajnya has done throughout campaigns past and I'm excited to contribute to this institution we've built. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this experience.

Awareness programmes that are arts-based reach more people, more effectively. In our 2021 campaign, I look forward to: It's Not Okay (Poetry); Scripting Presence (Theatre); Your Song, My Words (Lyric Rewrite) and the Body Freedom Workshop (Dance Movement Therapy).

No comments:

Post a Comment