Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Blissful Benediction

The Blissful Benediction

by Niroopini Muralidharan

I am writing this blog post to convey a special message of thanks to the amazing feminist tribe I have found at Prajnya.


I want to first thank Dr. Swarna Rajagopalan for her constant guidance. There were times when I felt like I would never match up to her expectations of me, but was always met with cheerful encouragement and support. As this was my first professional experience, I was naive about a lot of things, and she mentored me with patience and warmth. I’m grateful to have worked under her expert guidance and am sure I will pay regard to these lessons far into my career.


I also want to thank Ms. Sudaroli Ramaswamy for her support during the campaign. There were several incidents where she gave me advice and held my hand when I was lost during campaign preparation.


Next, I want to thank Santha akka for her constant motivation and kind words. She made sure I felt comfortable at the workspace and gave me incredible advice that will help me both in my personal as well as professional life.


I also want to express my gratitude to Dr. S Shakthi and Mrs. Nandhini Shanmugham for cheering me on throughout the campaign. Everytime I turned to them for help, they extended their support smilingly.


Many thanks to my Prajnya friends Ms. Maryam Nayaz and Ms. Sandhya Srinivasan for their timely assistance, support and camaraderie.


A huge thank you to God, my family and friends for their support and encouragement.


Finally, a heartfelt thanks to all the resource persons, partners, donors, interns and volunteers involved with the campaign. Without them, the 2021 Prajnya 16 Days Campaign Against Gender Violence would not have been such a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment